When you use CrazyDirectories, we may place cookies which is data files on your phone or mobile device’s drive that helps us to identify you, to provide you a better service to the public as well as to measure promotional effectiveness and to ensure trust and safety on CrazyDirectories.
What we collect
Information we collect automatically: When you visit CrazyDirectories, we automatically collect the information sent to us from your computer, mobile device, tablet or other technical devices.
- device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from http://www.crazydirectories.com/ , referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
- information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
Information you provide to us:
- when you register for an account or for the Services that you use including for instance, name, address, email address, telephone number or financial information;
- additional information like social media sites or third party Services;
- information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website or correspondence that is sent to us; and
- information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device.
Information from other sources: We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes, but is not limited to: demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
Sharing Your Infomation
Protection your personal information
Our site is created by ‘wordpress’ and protect your information with various securing plugins. We retain user’s information while you use our service and delete after your cancel your account.